Monday, April 24, 2017

Aaarrrgggghhhh!

My research paper in English was over the success of modern pirates and how they are more successful now than during the Golden Age. When I first started out, I just wanted to compare the two. The more I researched, the more I got really interested in how modern pirates have been thriving under the radar. There is little to nothing stopping pirates today, and even if a pirate gets caught they have all the resources possible to get away. It was fascinating knowing that everything that has made the world thrive, has also created an easy pathway for pirates to succeed. From the new technology and weapons available to the government and even global expansion: all of these have contributed to a pirates success. I would not really change anything about my topic, because to me it is the most relevant to us today, but I would have probably tried to branch out a little more with my supporting topics.



 Image result for pirates today

No comments:

Post a Comment